Nashville Residential Roofing Company
Quality Roofing Installation & Repair
Since 1990, Bill Ragan Roofing & Associates, LLC has installed, repaired, and maintained residential roofs throughout Nashville and the surrounding communities. Whether you are building a new home or are repairing your current residence, we serve every client quickly and with complete precision and professionalism. From the initial project quote through the planning and project execution, our friendly and experienced Nashville roofing team is with you every step of the way.
- Our residential roofing company provides the following services:
- Roof replacement - Whether your roof replacement is due to damage or age, you can count on Bill Ragan Roofing & Associates, LLC for quality and dependability. We offer an impressive range of roofing materials and have proven ourselves to be Nashville’s trusted roofing expert.
- Roof repairs - Is your roof leaking after a storm? Bill Ragan Roofing & Associates, LLC can detect and repair leaks quickly and professionally to avoid further damage to your home and inconvenience to your life.
- Roof inspections - We offer a free roof inspection for our residential clients in order to accurately identify any areas of your roof that need repairs. This service allows us to prevent the possibility of further and more costly damage.
- Roof maintenance - If you are interested in extending the life of your roof, it is important to consider scheduling preventative roof maintenance.
Types of Residential Roofing
Our team handles a wide variety of roofing services, projects, types and materials. As licensed and trained professionals, we fully understand how to service different makes and types of roofs.
- Call on Bill Ragan Roofing & Associates, LLC if your roofing is:
- Asphalt – These are typically the most popular type of roof for homeowners. Our Nashville roofing company is highly experienced with handling asphalt shingles.
- Metal – Metal roofs are becoming more popular due to the low maintenance and environmentally friendly nature of the material. Learn more about standing seam metal roofing.
- Flat – Flat roofing is typically more popular for commercial properties, but if your home has a flat roof, it could require maintenance to avoid water damage or other hazards.
- Cedar or Wood – This kind of roofing is considered environmentally friendly, especially when made from recycled material. Cedar shake and shingles have a lifespan of 30 years.
- Slate or Tile – This is usually used for upscale homes. They are natural looking, fir resistant, and have an expected lifespan of 100 years.
Exceptional Roofing Services Since 1990
Bill Ragan Roofing & Associates, LLC knows that your time and money are incredibly important, which is why we won't waste either. Our Nashville residential roofing team is ready to get started on your home today. If you live or own property in Nashville, Brentwood, Franklin, or Belle Meade, contact us today to learn more about what we have to offer.