Most homeowners often overlook preventative roof maintenance to avoid experiencing common roof problems that result in significant damage, expensive repairs, or perhaps complete replacement.
It is imperative to schedule a preventative maintenance at least once a year, or after a storm. The first thing our Nashville roofers do is conduct a thorough inspection to address any potential issues that may result in substantial roof damage if left unattended.
Our licensed contractor will look for the following:
- Broken and missing shingles
- Shingles that are blistering, buckling, shingles
- Cracked caulk
- Rust spots on flashing
- Cracked and worn rubber boots around vent pipes
- Masses of moss and lichen (Black algae stains are for cosmetic)
- Damaged or missing chimney cap
- Dark areas on the ceilings
- Damp spots along the fireplace
- Peeling paint on the underside of roof overhangs
- Water stains on pipes connected to the furnace or water heater
How Bill Ragan Roofing & Associates, LLC Can Help
With more than 25 years of experience, our Nashville roofers have successfully helped thousands of satisfied clients. When it comes to roof damage, we will not sell you a roof unless you need one since we believe in repairing first instead of full-on replacement.
Whether it is a residential or commercial building, no job is too big for us to handle. Our licensed and insured team possesses the necessary skill set to address any time of problem encountered during inspection and maintenance. If replacement is required, we offer a 50-year non-prorated roof system and a 25-year warranty on our workmanship.
If you are interested in roof repair or replacement in Nashville, TN, contact Bill Ragan Roofing & Associates, LLC today.